From the Pastor's DeskMike Winfree, Pastor
Can I encourage you....by Pastor Mike Winfree on July 8, 2013
Dear Church Family
It’s hard to believe that six months of this year have passed already. Can you remember back to January? I know that will be difficult for some of you, but try hard. It was the month when you made New Year Resolutions. How are they going six months later? January was the month many said they were going to read the Bible through in a year. I really hope this is going well, but if you have gotten a little slack, just pick it back up and get back to it again.
Many times we are good at starting things, but poor at completing them. God knew that so He said, “encourage one another”. Can I encourage you in a few things?
· Can I encourage you to be faithful to the Lord’s house for Sunday School and Worship.
· Can I encourage you to be faithful in giving of your time, talents and treasures to the Lord.
· Can I encourage you to invite people to come to church with you that the Lord’s house may be full.
· Can I encourage you to pray for God’s power in our services.
· Can I encourage you to be faithful to share Christ with others.
It’s easy to slack off or slow down. Remember, the Lord never sleeps nor slumbers. He is always working and wants to work through us. Let’s keep our hands to the plow and don’t look back. I love you folks and I am thankful to be your Pastor.
Serving the Savior,